Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Next?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, this is the first I saw...

30+ wins a season, and a FANTASTIC recruiter, may have the top 3 players of next years class.

 

His recruiting is so good that I suspect he might be giving himself an unfair advantage.

 

I don't know anything, just a feeling. Maybe he's just that good.

I am a big John Calipari fan as well...so I would be very happy if he came to UK.

 

I like Calipari but, I think UK needs a kentucky native like, Travis Ford or John Pelfry that would be my two choices.

I think they have to go with someone who has MASS Experience.

I think Ford and Pelfrey would be in over their heads like BCG, JMHO.

I like Calipari but, I think UK needs a kentucky native like, Travis Ford or John Pelfry that would be my two choices.

 

Nothing against either, but just because you played at UK doesn't mean you can coach at UK. I don't think BCG should be fired, but if he was give me

1. Calipari #1........ Best coach that someone could possibly land considering people like Coach K, Rick Pitino and Roy Williams are going no where.

2. Billy D

3. Mark Few

4. Donnie Tyndall. Ha ha just joking, but I think he is an up and coming star in the coaching profession if he decides to move on to bigger and better things.

Billy Donavon folks.

 

He satisfies the "we need someone who understands KY" people and he is a high profile/proven coach who has won championships and has recruited well over time.

 

Only guy who fits both criteria IMO. After a few more years at OSU, Ford may move into that tier, but not now. He would be 2nd best IMO.

I'm in agreement that we need someone who understands what UK is about but Calipari is just so good that it doesn't matter. If UK could get him it would be absolutely huge.

His recruiting is so good that I suspect he might be giving himself an unfair advantage.

 

I don't know anything, just a feeling. Maybe he's just that good.

 

Most NCAA recruiting involves unfair advantages, but I see your point.

Suppose Gillispie is fired. Who's going to replace him? What say you?

 

I don't want him to be fired. Too many threads on this already.

  • Author
I don't want him to be fired. Too many threads on this already.

 

What else is there to talk about? A final four run in the NIT?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.