Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Next?

Featured Replies

Suppose Gillispie is fired. Who's going to replace him? What say you?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Billy G...Get's to coach at least one more season...I would Love more than anything to see him do Well and the Cats go far in the Tournament...So hopefully there is no Who's Next...:thumb:

Sorry could not help myself with the Tubby comment. I am bad that way. I will be surprised if BCG is back. My brother's cousin's best friend's sister said she thinks for sure he is gone so that is good for me.

  • Author
I hope Billy G...Get's to coach at least one more season...I would Love more than anything to see him do Well and the Cats go far in the Tournament...So hopefully there is no Who's Next...:thumb:

 

I agree.

Someone that has some ties to Kentucky and is still playing is a good way to put it like someone in that other thread.

Rick Pitino

John Calipari

Billy Donovan

Travis Ford

 

 

Just wanted to get those out of the way.

I would LOVE John Calipari. He is the ideal coach for me right now at least.

I have a gut feeling it will be Travis Ford. Heck, UK and OSU might even "trade" coaches.

 

I WANT BILLY DONAVON!

I have a gut feeling it will be Travis Ford. Heck, UK and OSU might even "trade" coaches.

 

I WANT BILLY DONAVON!

 

I think he will listen now.

I am a big John Calipari fan as well...so I would be very happy if he came to UK.

I am a big John Calipari fan as well...so I would be very happy if he came to UK.

 

I think he is the best recruiter in the country.

Not to crazy about Donavon,he turned UK down previously and what has he done lately?

I am a big John Calipari fan as well...so I would be very happy if he came to UK.

 

30+ wins a season, and a FANTASTIC recruiter, may have the top 3 players of next years class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.