Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson quote after the game.

Featured Replies

When asked why he thinks Gillispie is the right man for the job.

 

 

"Because he's a competitor," Patterson said. "He's one of the hardest competitors I've seen, on and off the court. He has the will to win. He knows what he's talking about and he knows what he's doing. He loves basketball.

 

"I believe he can help this program win despite what other people think."

Talking points.:popcorn:

 

Why say anything else, especially with the big NIT game coming up next week?

I think some of the Detroit Lions said the same thing about Rod Marinelli (sp?)...

Good for him. He supports his coach. I expect nothing different.

I think it says something. He could have thrown him under the bus. When you come off an emotional game like that one you usually speak your mind right after the game.

I think it says something. He could have thrown him under the bus. When you come off an emotional game like that one you usually speak your mind right after the game.

 

Not a chance he throws his coach under the bus.

He's a class act but most 19 year olds (or whatever age he is) with the frustrating ending to the season in the heat of the moement speak their peace. I really wish Patterson and Meeks would stay 1 more year. I've really enjoyed them even though the season has been really frustrating.

  • Author

I guess it doesn't matter what anyone says, a person will think how they want to think no matter what. It is frustrating sometimes to read a positive quote by a player and it not even matter to some people.

:thumb:

I guess it doesn't matter what anyone says, a person will think how they want to think no matter what. It is frustrating sometimes to read a positive quote by a player and it not even matter to some people.

 

:thumb:

 

I understand the frustration. If he can keep making these positive statements over and over, under trying moments, he is either an incredible politician or actually believes what he is saying!

Great for Patterson. I support Billy G if Patterson does, I trust Patterson.

 

On another note, I didn't watch the end of the game. I heard the announcers were talking about Darius Miller transfering, is there truth to this statement, and if so are there any rumors that anyone has heard?

Great for Patterson. I support Billy G if Patterson does, I trust Patterson.

 

On another note, I didn't watch the end of the game. I heard the announcers were talking about Darius Miller transfering, is there truth to this statement, and if so are there any rumors that anyone has heard?

 

Tom Hammonds questioned whether Darius would be back. This is just a bunch of hot air coming from a man who knows nothing about the program.

Tom Hammonds questioned whether Darius would be back. This is just a bunch of hot air coming from a man who knows nothing about the program.

 

How do you figure he knows nothing about the program? Just a question and I want to know your answer.

Tom Hammonds questioned whether Darius would be back. This is just a bunch of hot air coming from a man who knows nothing about the program.

 

Hammond graduated from UK, lives in Lexington, and is probably about as connected as you can get to UK and Lex's movers and shakers. Do your homework.

Hammond graduated from UK, lives in Lexington, and is probably about as connected as you can get to UK and Lex's movers and shakers. Do your homework.

 

Thank you, I was thinking the same response. :thumb:

 

Hammonds has been an awesome broadcaster throughout a tenure that has lasted over 4 decades.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.