Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC and UK

Featured Replies

Who cares?

 

Seriously, how many times a season are we going to bring this up?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares?

 

Seriously, how many times a season are we going to bring this up?

 

:deadhorse:

 

 

I wanted to use it :D

And their going to lead it again...:thumb:

You're right, it's never the less a ridiculous statement that UK fans "never thought" UNC would have the lead, when it was no time ago at all that they did.

You UK fans probably thought the day would never come that UK gets overtaken for the all time's wins list but that day will soon be here...:dancingpa
:confused: These things are cyclical. I would have been more shocked if UK kept the lead forever. With Roy Williams coaching for the next XXX years, I do not see UNC losing a lot of ground.

Some guy on the radio said yesterday that is why UK should take a NIT bid so this would not happen. I was like give me a break. But alot of people think like that.

They passed for awhile, I thought. Dougherty fixed that...

 

Actually they passed UNC when Dean Smith was still there back in 1996. Doherty widened the gap. :thumb:

Never thought? UNC led the all time wins list THIS DECADE.

 

No, they haven't led since the mid 90's and they held that distinction only after they overcame UK in the late 80's or early 90's. Their reign was not that long lived. :thumb:

You're right, it's never the less a ridiculous statement that UK fans "never thought" UNC would have the lead, when it was no time ago at all that they did.

 

As stated in my other posts, it was actually UNC that did not hold the lead for very long.

They passed for awhile, I thought. Dougherty fixed that...

 

I would argue that Pitino helped fix that also.

  • Author
I would argue that Pitino helped fix that also.

 

I will go along with that and at the same time Roy Williams is in the process of correcting it... :thumb:

And their going to lead it again...:thumb:

 

Care to check and see who's played more games? :thumb:

  • Author
^ UCLA

 

:thumb:

 

 

UCLA leads the only stat that counts!

Who has the most Titles thats all I got to say.

 

^ UCLA

 

:laugh: :sssh: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.