Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC and UK

Featured Replies

Where do they stand on all time wins now that the season is over?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I was told it stands at:

 

UK 1985

UNC 1977

That is right:

 

1 - Kentucky - 1,985

2 - North Carolina - 1,977

3 - Kansas - 1,968

4 - Duke - 1,871

 

UK may lose the race to 2,000 wins. Heck, UNC could pass UK this year by winning the ACC & National Championships and UK losing in the first round of the SEC tournament. And let's face it, is that all that unlikely?

 

At this rate, UK could fall behind Kansas in a couple of years.

  • Author
Didn't UNC get pretty close before the Dougherty era?

 

They passed for awhile, I thought. Dougherty fixed that...

  • Author
That is right:

 

1 - Kentucky - 1,985

2 - North Carolina - 1,977

3 - Kansas - 1,968

4 - Duke - 1,871

 

UK may lose the race to 2,000 wins. Heck, UNC could pass UK this year by winning the ACC & National Championships and UK losing in the first round of the SEC tournament. And let's face it, is that all that unlikely?

 

At this rate, UK could fall behind Kansas in a couple of years.

 

I think the best UNC can do is tie UK and that is only if UNC wins out and UK doesn't have another win.

I think the best UNC can do is tie UK and that is only if UNC wins out and UK doesn't have another win.

UNC can win 3 games in the ACC tourney, and the NCAA takes 6 to win. If UK doesn't win any games, they'll have one more than they need to tie.

  • Author
UNC can win 3 games in the ACC tourney, and the NCAA takes 6 to win. If UK doesn't win any games, they'll have one more than they need to tie.

 

Thats right, I was thinking 5 wins for the NCAA. :thumb:

You UK fans probably thought the day would never come that UK gets overtaken for the all time's wins list but that day will soon be here...:dancingpa

You UK fans probably thought the day would never come that UK gets overtaken for the all time's wins list but that day will soon be here...:dancingpa

Never thought? UNC led the all time wins list THIS DECADE.

Never thought? UNC led the all time wins list THIS DECADE.

 

And their going to lead it again...:thumb:

I'm a UK fan, but I for one could care less who's won more games. I despise those who feel they need to bring this up constantly. Championships is the number that is important.

I'm a UK fan, but I for one could care less who's won more games. I despise those who feel they need to bring this up constantly. Championships is the number that is important.

 

Despise??? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.