Would you pursue Michael Vick?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a team like the Vikings maybe the Niners have to give it a thought. I wouldn't want to deal with the baggage/PETA etc. I do believe in 2nd chances and to me he isn't as bad as some of the guys in the league that have done worse things. He was wrong but I think the media blew it up worse than what some guys have done when talking about human lives they have taken or been involved with. I sure wouldn't pay him much at all to take a flyer.

If I wasn't desperate then no if I've somebody like Minn that is really close but has no QB then I can understand why they give him a sniff.

If I were a cop, I would for sure....otherwise let him rot....though Dallas I am sure will give him a look.

:thumb: Dallas or the Raiders would be two that imo would want him, maybe the Ravens. Both Dallas and Oakland love the attention, good or bad and imo mostly the bad. Al Davis and Jerry Jones are attention grabbing glory hogs. JMO

He'd be a great wide receiver IMO.

I was thinking along the same lines. If he is now willing to play another position other than qb, he becomes much more attractive. Kordell Stewart could have been a great wr and I believe Vick is more athletic.