Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Coaching Search

Featured Replies

Word is that there will be a new Cov-Cath coach by Sat. I have heard 2 names and 2 names only. One has ties to Ft Thomas and the other has ties to Cov-Cath. I am going to guess the one with ties to Cov-Cath is going to get the job. Dave Wirth...

 

So people are saying that CovCath is going to announce their choice at the Sportsfest. So what would go over bigger. Our next coach is a "CovCath" guy or "Highlands" guy. That's what I thought!!!

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So people are saying that CovCath is going to announce their choice at the Sportsfest. So what would go over bigger. Our next coach is a "CovCath" guy or "Highlands" guy. That's what I thought!!!

 

Ummmmm okay!!!!!

Ummmmm okay!!!!!

 

So you think the crowd wants a "cake eater" No way. I can see it now. Lynn Ray talking, "And now the next coach to lead us back to the promise land is" NOT!!! Not a cake eater!!!! No Way!!! No How!!! Just my opinion of course. :jump:

So people are saying that CovCath is going to announce their choice at the Sportsfest. So what would go over bigger. Our next coach is a "CovCath" guy or "Highlands" guy. That's what I thought!!!

 

I don't think it really matters where the next coach is from. I'd imagine the majority of people would prefer a Covington Catholic guy, but I have no doubt that whoever the next coach is will be welcomed in regardless of his past affiliation. I think it's safe to say that CCH wants a winner who will get the program back to where it has been and where it should be. If that guy comes from Ft. Thomas, then so be it.

 

And, from what I gather, the top two candidates are most likely Dave Wirth & Mike Wolfe. Who is the Highlands guy that all of you Highlands' fans keep talking about?

So you think the crowd wants a "cake eater" No way. I can see it now. Lynn Ray talking, "And now the next coach to lead us back to the promise land is" NOT!!! Not a cake eater!!!! No Way!!! No How!!! Just my opinion of course. :jump:

 

I guess it depends on whether they want to GET there or not!! :lol:

Is that a proclomation as to who will get it or are you telling us we spelled his name incorrectly? You seemed to know it was going to be Brossart 2 years ago so I am intrigued.

 

It is Wirth's job. It is a done deal!

It is Wirth's job. It is a done deal!

 

You really must get inside info somehow. You're pretty good.

It is Wirth's job. It is a done deal!

 

I confirm from a very good source also it is Wirth

I confirm from a very good source also it is Wirth

 

Isn't Wirth who everyone thought it was going to be? I'm sure the Cov. Cath. faithful are happy about this one. Now that the coaching selection has taken place, can someone fill me in on who the Highlands guy was?

I believe they are referring to Kevin Siple.

I believe they are referring to Kevin Siple.

 

 

Oh, Thanks. For some reason I never felt that he was really a serious contender. Not this year anyway. Just leaving a great job in Indian Hill to take a break and then turning around and taking a job in Kentucky for less money just didn't seem real to me at this time.

I don't think it really matters where the next coach is from. I'd imagine the majority of people would prefer a Covington Catholic guy, but I have no doubt that whoever the next coach is will be welcomed in regardless of his past affiliation. I think it's safe to say that CCH wants a winner who will get the program back to where it has been and where it should be. If that guy comes from Ft. Thomas, then so be it.

 

 

Agreed. CCH wants to win. If its Ft T guy, so be it.

Edited....I don't think my comments were proper on a day of celebration for CovCath. Best of luck.

Edited by Voice of Reason

If it is Wirth, I predict he will be gone within three years. I predict he will be the most disliked coach in the coaches community in N. Ky. within two years. Nothing but a gut feel from things I have heard about him and am not going to elaborate on here. If you want details, ask coaches who have coached against him.

 

I really wouldn't care what other coaches think about him, but how do the kids feel about him being their next coach?

I really wouldn't care what other coaches think about him, but how do the kids feel about him being their next coach?

 

They don't know him. They couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.