Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Coaching Search

Featured Replies

If it is Wirth, I predict he will be gone within three years. I predict he will be the most disliked coach in the coaches community in N. Ky. within two years. Nothing but a gut feel from things I have heard about him and am not going to elaborate on here. If you want details, ask coaches who have coached against him.

 

enough already.

It is not even official and you are saying bad things about him.

Lets give the man a chance and see want happens on the field.

Everybody I have talked too like the pick and he wants to be at CCH.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enough already.

It is not even official and you are saying bad things about him.

Lets give the man a chance and see want happens on the field.

Everybody I have talked too like the pick and he wants to be at CCH.

 

I agree. I have already edited my comment. Best of luck to CovCath and Coach Wirth.

I agree. I have already edited my comment. Best of luck to CovCath and Coach Wirth.

 

Too late. Darn copy feature!:lol:

Here is a link to information on Coach Wirth for those interested:

 

http://www.badinfootball.com/corner.asp

 

:lol: Bad In Football? Is a Wirth-bashing site already set up?

 

I hope things work out well for Coach Wirth. I liked him when we was at CovCath, but I never had him as a teacher and I have heard mixed emotions about from those who did. Hopefully he has become a better teacher, because that is all that matters.

:lol: Bad In Football? Is a Wirth-bashing site already set up?

 

That is funny. I didn't even notice that till your post. Do you think anyone has pointed that out to the folks at Hamilton Badin? Well, maybe not yet today. :rolleyes:

I liked him when we was at CovCath, but I never had him as a teacher and I have heard mixed emotions about from those who did. Hopefully he has become a better teacher, because that is all that matters.

 

Tell that to the last coach at Cov Cath.

:lol: Bad In Football? Is a Wirth-bashing site already set up?

 

I hope things work out well for Coach Wirth. I liked him when we was at CovCath, but I never had him as a teacher and I have heard mixed emotions about from those who did. Hopefully he has become a better teacher, because that is all that matters.

 

I had Coach Wirth my freshman year for religion, I liked him a lot, I thought he was perfect for CCH, he likes to joke and have fun but he also knows how to get the job done and correctly. I am very excited for the pick up and wish the best of luck to Coach Wirth and the Colonels:thumb:.

Oh, Thanks. For some reason I never felt that he was really a serious contender. Not this year anyway. Just leaving a great job in Indian Hill to take a break and then turning around and taking a job in Kentucky for less money just didn't seem real to me at this time.

 

Well someone very, very close to the situation was telling his friends at school the other day. And this person is as close to the sitation as Kevin himself. So yes Kevin was very interested and was a serious consideration. Hope that helps...

Congrats to Dave Wirth... It must feel pretty good not to get trumped by the principal this time around. Especially when the principal was on his way out the door. Good Luck Dave...

Covington Catholic has just sent out a press release announcing Dave Wirth as the new football coach.

In the press release Wirth is praised by Coach Ray so the old coach is on broad.

And I posted earlier the new coach will have to have Ray's support and I think

Mr Rowe knew he needed Ray's support.

On paper a very good pick.

...for what it's wirth!

...for what it's wirth!

 

Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.