Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lorenzen signs with the Lexington Horsemen

Featured Replies

If he's in shape, there's no reason he can't be a number 2 or 3 in the NFL

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he's in shape, there's no reason he can't be a number 2 or 3 in the NFL

 

Agreed!:thumb:

So I take it that Eddie won't be back as the QB?

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Thg Big Red tomato will be on tour come this spring. Yes!!!! Who's in:ylsuper:

So I take it that Eddie won't be back as the QB?

 

He retired at the end of the season along with Chad Spencer and Ike Clepper.

This is great news,got to get some Horsemen tickets.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Thg Big Red tomato will be on tour come this spring. Yes!!!! Who's in:ylsuper:

 

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

I'll have to come to Lexington and check out a game. They were always fun and Lorenzen was a great player to watch @ UK.

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Thg Big Red tomato will be on tour come this spring. Yes!!!! Who's in:ylsuper:

 

Is this the famous "Big Red Bus"? If so...heck I'm in! :lol::lol:

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Thg Big Red tomato will be on tour come this spring. Yes!!!! Who's in:ylsuper:

 

Im in!!!!!!!:D:D

I don't think J-Load is an NFL QB, but I do think he has the skills for arena football...

Im in!!!!!!!:D:D

 

We'll see about that......

We'll see about that......

 

You calling me a liar???:sssh::sssh:

The wheels on the bus go round and round. Thg Big Red tomato will be on tour come this spring. Yes!!!! Who's in:ylsuper:

 

I'm in...:banana::banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.