February 12, 200917 yr Hope he does well and this does a "Kurt Warner". I think he needs to be on a NFL roster one more season to get a NFL retirement.
February 13, 200917 yr IMO this is a great move for Lorenzen. He is a competitor and wants to play, so now instead of just getting a quarter or two in the preseason, he gets to run the show. A good season in arena ball could put Jared back on an NFL teams radar. Furthermore Im sure Lorenzen did have at least a couple offers in the NFL, but maybe might have been less mula, and like I said its hard to pass up an oppurtunity to actually play. Even if it involves leaving the league.
February 13, 200917 yr IMO this is a great move for Lorenzen. He is a competitor and wants to play, so now instead of just getting a quarter or two in the preseason, he gets to run the show. A good season in arena ball could put Jared back on an NFL teams radar. Furthermore Im sure Lorenzen did have at least a couple offers in the NFL, but maybe might have been less mula, and like I said its hard to pass up an oppurtunity to actually play. Even if it involves leaving the league. The wear and tear on a clip board holder is minimal and the money aint bad either.
February 13, 200917 yr The wear and tear on a clip board holder is minimal and the money aint bad either. Of course, but as a football player there is still a want to play no matter how much you get paid to roam the sidelines.
February 13, 200917 yr I agree whole heartedly, but in the hard times with the economy its a no brainer.
February 13, 200917 yr The wheels on the bus go round and round. Thg Big Red tomato will be on tour come this spring. Yes!!!! Who's in:ylsuper: I'm not really sure what the Big Red Tomato is but it sure is getting BGPers excited.
February 13, 200917 yr I'm not really sure what the Big Red Tomato is but it sure is getting BGPers excited. As soon as you figure it out, you'll be excited too!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa
February 13, 200917 yr As soon as you figure it out, you'll be excited too!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa I'm excited already just cause everyone else is!!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.