Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 83 Raceland 44

Featured Replies

Final.

 

I know nothing about the game, but the phone call I received was that it was basically an uninspired Elliott victory. I was told they didn't really play that well. Hopefully someone at the game will fill us in.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats please?

Boy when they win,they win big!!!

Well . . . I just got home from the game and I've got to say that the most exciting part of the entire evening were the technicals (both called on Raceland). One was on the Raceland coach and the other was on a Raceland player.

 

We really didn't play that well but I figured they were conserving their energy for all the games over the next week.

 

That being said . . .

 

CONGRATS ELLIOTT!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I don't think that Elliott played badly at all. Raceland also gave a great effort.

 

Elliott used the bench a great deal tonight. .. That's a good idea considering the next 8 days!

 

Timmy Knipp was called for three offensive fouls. I agreed with two of them (100%) and only marginally question the third. If he insists on dribbling so much, I believe he needs to work on a 12 foot jump shot instead of the drive to basket.

 

This game had a few exciting moments, but overall was a little lackluster.

 

A win is a win though.

Chalk another up for the EC Lions. :clap:

Congrats Elliott...

 

good effort by the Rams...

 

This was the Shane Davidson Memorial Classic.

All proceeds from the concession go to the

Shane Davidson Scholarship Fund.

Players of the game were Ethan Faulkner from EC

and Tyler Boyles from Raceland...

Congrats Elliott...

 

good effort by the Rams...

 

This was the Shane Davidson Memorial Classic.

All proceeds from the concession go to the

Shane Davidson Scholarship Fund.

Players of the game were Ethan Faulkner from EC

and Tyler Boyles from Raceland...

 

Who is/was Shane Davidson? I'm sure there was a good crowd, which means the scholarship fund picked up a good check. Thank you for any info.

Shane Davidson was a former Ram player I believe

in the late 80's who died unexpectedly.

 

His parents have set up a Scholarship and they use

the Elliott game each year as the Classic.

 

I hope this info is correct, I am getting it second hand...

 

Someone correct me if I am wrong....

I was really surprised that EC only had about 1/4 of their normal crowd. Of course the regulars were there but it was unusual that there were many vacant seats available on the Elliott side of the gym tonight.:idunno:

Shane Davidson was a former Ram player I believe

in the late 80's who died unexpectedly.

 

His parents have set up a Scholarship and they use

the Elliott game each year as the Classic.

 

I hope this info is correct, I am getting it second hand...

 

Someone correct me if I am wrong....

 

That's a very thoughtful memorial.

 

I guess they use the Elliott game because they know they'll have a big crowd!

That's a very thoughtful memorial.

 

I guess they use the Elliott game because they know they'll have a big crowd!

 

I believe that is so. Raceland and Elliott used to be quite a rivalry, and Im sure it will be again.

EC led 49-20 at the half and then just coasted and I mean coasted. EC and Raceland actually tied in the 3d quarter 16-16 and then Elliott outscored them by 10 in the 4th quarter. Very uninspired 2d half from the EC point of view. So many starter-sub combinations one couldn't keep up with them. Not a lot to say except EC took care of business. Better be ready tomorrow with East coming to the Hook.

 

Boyles is a terrific player and can really shoot the ball and also can really get off the floor with some tremendous jumping ability. Just needs some help for Raceland to be a good team.

Congrats to Elliott on the win! Better play 4 quarters tomorrow, as East is dangerous. Huge week for the Lions coming up! How many home games have they played this season? Where are they going to put the TV crew Tuesday?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.