Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie makes his point...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Let me ask this....if Gillispie makes it to the Sweet 16 with this squad, does that take the heat off of him?

 

I think a Sweet 16 actually puts him in the positive side. If Kentucky makes the Sweet 16, it's a successful year. In my opinion.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me ask this....if Gillispie makes it to the Sweet 16 with this squad, does that take the heat off of him?

 

 

We talking NIT here? :lol:

We talking NIT here? :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh: Nice.

I think he has to fight the pressure to press even harder because those kids need to LOOSEN up and start having fun.

We talking NIT here? :lol:

 

Oh no......you didn't. :lol::popcorn:

I certainly want to win like everyone else. I am not throwing BCG under the bus, he is our coach and I support him. I also question some of his coaching stategy or lack there of like others but I feel that he knows and has forgotten more basketball than I and probably anyone else on here knows.

As for Tubby, there have been a couple or so threads started lately on him, (:deadhorse:) and BCG comparisons and such. I did post on them but am not going there again other than to say that BCG is not even close to being as good of a basketball coach that OTS is. O.K., I have said it again and am done with that discussion.

What did you expect him to say ?

 

I expected him to say "At least we're better than Indiana".

 

:lol:

I expected him to say "At least we're better than Indiana".

 

:lol:

For how long? Mediocritiy is certainly the norm nowadays, and what's funny is seeing all this Gillispie backfire for what you all knew you were getting when he was hired.

 

He's not, nor will he ever be a great in game coach. It's that simple.

For how long? Mediocritiy is certainly the norm nowadays, and what's funny is seeing all this Gillispie backfire for what you all knew you were getting when he was hired.

 

He's not, nor will he ever be a great in game coach. It's that simple.

 

 

Very funny post. Thanks for the good laugh.

Clyde sets it straight...[/url]

 

I always do.:thumb:

Let me ask this....if Gillispie makes it to the Sweet 16 with this squad, does that take the heat off of him?

 

Yes.

what's funny is seeing all this Gillispie backfire for what you all knew you were getting when he was hired.

 

I guess as an IU fan, you know all about knowing what you were getting.

I guess as an IU fan, you know all about knowing what you were getting.

Exactly. Not sure what IU has to do with what I said or the topic of this conversation though? Maybe I'm missing something?

Very funny post. Thanks for the good laugh.

What did I say that's not true? Instead of attempting to ridicule me and bring IU into this, when it has absolutely nothing to do with them, why don't you debate my points which are true?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.