Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie makes his point...

Featured Replies

 

Honest opinion, do you think he's never thought of playing a zone or do you think he just knows it wouldn't work w/ his personnel?

1000% not the point.
  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to keep going guys and don't think im avoiding any more of this but im leaving work and won't be on the rest of the weekend.

 

Have a good weekend everyone.........

That's crazy! Outside of Michael Jordan the Bulls didn't have superior talent either.

 

Wasn't Pippen voted one of the 50 all time bst players?

1000% not the point.

 

Sadly to some "fans" it is....

Of the players on the team who recruited more them. I guess I have always wanted to know that. YOU can win in DI basketball with freshman if the person is as good at recruiting as there is. JMO

Of the players on the team who recruited more them. I guess I have always wanted to know that. YOU can win in DI basketball with freshman if the person is as good at recruiting as there is. JMO

Like say, Jim Calhoun? I'd consider what they do up there to be elite recruiting, wouldn't you???

Like say, Jim Calhoun? I'd consider what they do up there to be elite recruiting, wouldn't you???

 

Yes I do.

Yes I do.

He couldn't win with Adrien, Austrie, Dyson, Price, Thabeet and most of this roster when they were young. Missed the Big Dance twice in fact...

He couldn't win with Adrien, Austrie, Dyson, Price, Thabeet and most of this roster when they were young. Missed the Big Dance twice in fact...

 

That is the case but I am sure there are other cases on the other side of the fence.

That is the case but I am sure there are other cases on the other side of the fence.

Not nearly as many on the winning side as the losing side...

He couldn't win with Adrien, Austrie, Dyson, Price, Thabeet and most of this roster when they were young. Missed the Big Dance twice in fact...

 

Thabeet had loads of potential but is nowhere near the player today that he was a few years ago. It's not even close.

Thabeet had loads of potential but is nowhere near the player today that he was a few years ago. It's not even close.

And???

Not nearly as many on the winning side as the losing side...

 

I will take your word on it. I don't have the time to prove you right or wrong. You have always seemed to know what you were talking about on here. He might end up winning multiple national championships but I will never like him.

I will take your word on it. I don't have the time to prove you right or wrong. You have always seemed to know what you were talking about on here. He might end up winning multiple national championships but I will never like him.

Look at Arkansas this year as more of the norm with a strong class you have to rely on right away. Some big time wins and just as many if not more head scratching loses...

Look at Arkansas this year as more of the norm with a strong class you have to rely on right away. Some big time wins and just as many if not more head scratching loses...

 

But in 2-3 years which class would you rather have. Arkansas or Kentucky?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.