Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida @ Kentucky Predictions 2/10

Who wins? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The only way I can pick UK with the level they are playing at is to be a 100% homer.

 

Florida 81

UK 63

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO the Cats get a big win by 5.

Remember the name Erving Walker. A whole lot of a young Devan Downey in his game...

 

Really impressed me last night. Might be just as quick as Downey.

Really impressed me last night. Might be just as quick as Downey.

He played in a tournament over in Germany with Cash last year so I got to watch him play a few games and he really caught my eye...

I would LOVE to see UK get it together I only voted for UK because I hate Florida basketball

I think with one week to prepare BG needs to prove something and I think he and the team do in this one. Kentucky wins by 8.

Now something I did not realize is that Florida does not play until Tues. either. This makes for a real coaches matchup as both teams have a week to prepare..........Does this change anybody's mind on the game?

UF in a close one, Go Gators!!!!!

Florida by 15.

I am Gator fan think this one will be very close. Think this will be a make or break game for Kentucky if they lose look for a long year if they pull off a win still have a chance to make something out of their season. Think KY needs this game more than Florida. Will be close but Gators win.

Florida by 10+ unless a miracle happens with this time off and UK can finally find their true selves.

The last three games I pick the Cats to win, well lets try something else this time,I'm going with the Gators by 11, and just hope I'm wrong.If ths does not work then :isurrender:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.