Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida @ Kentucky Predictions 2/10

Who wins? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats win by 15+. Go cats

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cats win by 15+. Go cats

 

I don't think so,but I hope you're right.GO CATS :thumb:

If Meeks and Patterson are hitting ,they win ,cause nobody else is suppose to shoot.:taz:

Gators by 6. Billy doesn't want to go to a zone, at least give the other team something to practice against. :taz: How did y'all find a likeness of my Brother-In-Law?

I am picking the CATS.

 

I think any coach that has a week to prepare for the most important game of his life will find a way to win.

 

The reason I say it is the most important, because in my short life I can't think of a time the Cats have dropped 4 in a row. So if that happens BCG may need to run for his life.

 

I will continue to say he needs to let Liggins and Galloway play. They can't hurt you on defense becuase your team has played any in a month.

Kentucky has a week to work on and prepare for the Florida Gators in a game that could bring back a tie for the SEC East.

 

I think the Cats come in on a mission and destroy Florida, playing their first complete, full game.

 

Kentucky 82-65

 

No chance UK wins by 17.

  • Author
No chance UK wins by 17.

 

Tennessee beat them by 16.

 

Why couldn't Kentucky?

 

There is a chance.

Kentucky by 1 (yes, I'm 100% homer).

Tennessee beat them by 16.

 

Why couldn't Kentucky?

 

There is a chance.

 

And there's a chance that UK could lose by 17 too.

Tennessee beat them by 16.

 

Why couldn't Kentucky?

 

There is a chance.

 

If UK wins it wouldn't be by more than 10.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.