Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State @ Kentucky Predictions

Featured Replies

State by 5

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over/Under has been set at 22 for the number of times we have to hear the announcers say the phrase "Block Party."

Stevenson will have some huge blocks against Vernardo.

 

Kentucky pulls away with some late free throws 78-70

I don't think the cats will drop 3 straight. Especially back-to-back games at home.

 

Cats by 11

I am not impressed with Miss St. UK should win going away.

Cats by 8

I think the Cats win this one and show some grit. I also think this is the key game of the season to this point. This one is critical in staying in the SEC race and also in building towards March. I'm calling this one a must win and I think the Cats find a way to get it done.

I am shocked to see that UK is a 10-point favorite tonight :scared:

Here are some interesting prop bets that are being offered on tonight's game:

 

Meeks O/U Points: 25

Patterson O/U Points: 18

UK Team O/U Points: 75

Miss St Team O/U Points: 65

Team to score first 20 points: UK -250 Miss. St. +195

Team to score first in the game: UK -130 Miss. St. EVEN

 

Just some interesting things to look at...

Cats will win tonight if they REBOUND, and play DEFENCE. Two things the Cats fail to do the last two games.

I am not impressed with Miss St. UK should win going away.

 

UK hasn't done anything impressive in the past week either.

Cats will win tonight if they REBOUND, and play DEFENCE. Two things the Cats fail to do the last two games.

 

:confused:

I am shocked to see that UK is a 10-point favorite tonight :scared:

 

Me too. I was thinking 5-6.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.