Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State @ Kentucky Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to say UK wins, but I have a really bad feeling about this one.

Must win for the Cats. They need to get back on track.

I wonder what the thread will be on here if they do lose this one. They should rebound and have everyone back on the band wagon.

No way they lose 3 straight.

 

 

And there is the kiss of death for UK. :lol::lol:

I'm excited for this game. MSU is my 2nd favorite SEC team and my buddy got me some good tickets without me having to go to the lottery or anything.

This is a must win game, IMO.

 

A loss to MSU really stings considering they will have a week before the next game (UF)

This is a must win game, IMO.

 

A loss to MSU really stings considering they will have a week before the next game (UF)

 

I was going to say if they didnt come out and play hard and get the win that I surely wouldnt want to be in their shoes for the next 7 days since they dont play again until next Tuesday. Might be the worst week of practice with alot of running and no balls. But I think theyll come out and get the W tonight. Im not going to predict scores anymore just wins and loses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.