Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

Getting sloppy again after a strong showing early to start the second half.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

UK had them on the ropes now we got this...

 

58-57 UK

 

Cats getting killed on the boards.

BCG shoulda called a TO 3 possessions ago

We need to put in Liggins, he had a good first half IMO.

Wow..Grab a rebound.

 

I know I'm a litte late but Porter can't dribble or make a layup.

Ok, its time for Meeks and/or Patterson to take this game over.

Here he comes to save the day................

  • Author

NOw I know Liggins was out of control, but I didn't see a charge!

NOw I know Liggins was out of control, but I didn't see a charge!

 

That was a pretty sketchy call, IMO.

Man, that Al "The Sausage Man" Purnell is one scary dude. Does he even have eyeballs? Horrible commercials.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.