Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 141
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are the FT's of the game. Come on Perry.

Wow he missed them both.

USC with a great chance to steal a road victory and give the Cats a very painful loss.

Meeks should have been the only one with the ball there

I'm going to start drinking really early if USC pulls this out.

I like those outifits the Cheerleaders are wearing :D

  • Author
I'm going to start drinking really early is USC pulls this out.

 

I'm already there.:eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.