January 31, 200917 yr UK doesnt set enough screens. They spread and try to go 1 on 1. I'd like to see some double screens to get mismatches.
January 31, 200917 yr I'll have to agree with that. Plus, its giving other players a chance to develop with out feeling the pressure of having to get the ball to Jodie. I liked what that lineup gave us at the end of the half. Now he's hitting. Just another one of the reasons why I'm not UK's basketball coach. :lol:
January 31, 200917 yr I'll have to agree with that. Plus, its giving other players a chance to develop with out feeling the pressure of having to get the ball to Jodie. I liked what that lineup gave us at the end of the half. But the name of the game is still scoring. He is the best we have for sure.
January 31, 200917 yr Author But the name of the game is still scoring. He is the best we have for sure. True, but still someone else has got to step up. One of these days we are going to have to play a game without Meeks or Patterson. And if noone steps up here soon, UK will be so easy to guard without just one of the two (Meeks or Patterson).
January 31, 200917 yr Kentucky's interior passing has been exceptional this game and especially this half.
January 31, 200917 yr Fredrick is just killing Kentucky. He has an awful looking shot, but it keeps going in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.