Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

29-24 South Carolina 4:44 left in first half.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a good T for Billy G. Finally got the crowd gowing and the players seem to be playing with a different gear now.

I wonder if Wireman has electricity. Haven't heard from him, and I know Danville got hit hard.

  • Author

UK doing a good job without Meeks on the floor. I think BCG is challenging the other players to step up and take some of the pressure off of Meeks and PP.

  • Author
I wonder if Wireman has electricity. Haven't heard from him, and I know Danville got hit hard.

 

He was on here after the storm hit...

I don't like to question coaches, but I would llike to see Galloway get more of Ramon Harris's minutes. Harris does nothing for me and continues to get chance after chance.

  • Author
I don't like to question coaches, but I would llike to see Galloway get more of Ramon Harris's minutes. Harris does nothing for me and continues to get chance after chance.

 

Either him or I wouldn't mind seeing AJ Stewart some more.

Big Shot. Typical UK ugly games. Hopefully they can come out and get something going in second half. Meeks should be well rested.

If Meeks is going to force up shots like that, then he does not need to be in the game

I just think that Galloway has a pretty good bball IQ. I don't see that with Harris. Stewart is athletic for sure, I don't think his bball IQ is very good either.

If Meeks is going to force up shots like that, then he does not need to be in the game

 

You are crazy. He is one of the best scorers in college bball. I would rather him take a forced shot than 90 % of UK's roster taking a good shot.

You are crazy. He is one of the best scorers in college bball. I would rather him take a forced shot than 90 % of UK's roster taking a good shot.

 

I think that they are playing fine without him right now. Against most teams I'd say he needs to be in no matter what, but our size is giving them problems. We don't need forced shots right now.

  • Author
I think that they are playing fine without him right now. Against most teams I'd say he needs to be in no matter what, but our size is giving them problems. We don't need forced shots right now.

 

I'll have to agree with that. Plus, its giving other players a chance to develop with out feeling the pressure of having to get the ball to Jodie. I liked what that lineup gave us at the end of the half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.