Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

I already feel like we've lost - and we still have a 1-point lead.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like this

We have to rebound!!

I already feel like we've lost - and we still have a 1-point lead.

 

Same here

I like those outifits the Cheerleaders are wearing :D

 

Yea I was thinking,... Atleast I know we have better cheerleaders, and after seeing that apparently that's about it.

I never had a doubt. I already knew the game was over.

Crap. You knew it, couldn't defend it. Should have trapped him.

Put the ball in Meeks hands, where will they inbound from?

Here comes the screen on the inbounds man.

guard play is the difference here

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.