Happy 50th Birthday Purplehaze!!!

PurpleHaze

Many thanx, everybody! Wow, 5-oh going on 100!!:lol: The BGHS QB Club inadvertently gave me a great birthday present by scheduling the Football Banquet on my birthday. Something eerie: the banquet was scheduled to begin at 4:00 PM. What time of the day did I enter the world? Yep...4:00 PM!

Mrs PH wanted me to have a really nice cross necklace. She succeeded big time. The cross is made of platinum and 18K gold, and it's mounted on a titanium chain. Very nice! I also ordered something that was not intended to be a birthday gift, but I finally got it late last week. It is a 1/24 scale metal collectible 1958 Pontiac Bonneville Hardtop. It is a numbered collectible (#2260 out of only 5000 built)! It is a two-tone green and it is loaded with features, such as opening hood/doors/trunk lid, a removable spare tire and air cleaner, an opening left backup light to show the gas filler cap, foldable front seat backs, and a working suspension! The sun visors even move! I got it from the Danbury Mint.

Thanx for sharing my special day with me!:D