Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 80 LSU 70

Featured Replies

Final.

 

XAV- Brown-22 pts.

LSU- Thornton-30 pts.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple things on the game. I was not a big fan of Frease a few months ago, but this kid is really starting to play. Also, with only a couple minutes to go, Miller had 3 freshman in the game. That says a lot to me. I love that they go nine deep. The boys could make some serious noise in March. Go X!!

Nice win for X on the home court of one of the top 3 SEC teams...

X has a nice team.

Nice win for X on the home court of one of the top 3 SEC teams...

 

I know you're just trying to get a shot in on the SEC, but FYI:

 

realtimerpi rankings:

14 - Tennessee

29 - Florida

54 - Kentucky

67 - South Carolina

68 - LSU

I actually thought LSU could win this game on their home court. Xavier is good, and have an impressive coach. Xavier may have a hard time keeping him around.

Was out for a bachelor party, didn't get to see the game. This is a real nice win for X!

 

Go Muskies!

Nice win for X on the home court of one of the top 3 SEC teams...

 

X is a good ball club.

X is a good ball club.
Agreed and I enjoy watching them play. Miller has done a very good job with this program.
Agreed and I enjoy watching them play. Miller has done a very good job with this program.

 

He has really surprised me. I wasn't sold on him at first, but he has done a very good job.

X is a good ball club.

 

:thumb:

Frease is an excellent post player on offense. I see his game translating well to the next level (if he can add quickness). Miller should try to hold on to him for as long as possible.

X is building quite a resume. Some real good wins and losses to only Duke and Butler. Maybe a 2 seed right now.

How many shots did LSU have go in and out?

Nice win for X on the home court of one of the top 3 SEC teams...

 

I know you're just trying to get a shot in on the SEC, but FYI:

 

realtimerpi rankings:

14 - Tennessee

29 - Florida

54 - Kentucky

67 - South Carolina

68 - LSU

 

Taking a shot, mobaar? I don't understand. I think LCPats is correct in saying LSU is probably one of the three best teams in the SEC. They have the best record in the west and will be a conference tournament threat. They have been playing really good ball, they are incredibly athletic and it's tough to win in Baton Rouge.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.