Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 80 LSU 70

Featured Replies

I disagree. Xavier is becoming one of the top teams in the nation every year, so I don't see Miller leaving to "bigger and better things".

 

X has done an excellent job with the local talent. They also seem to always find 4 year players who play well in their system, not too mention picked up a nice transfer. I think it will be challenging for them to continue at this kinda level. Cronin will challenge them more for the local talent, he seems to have a foot in the door at Withrow. Huggs for some reason couldn't get the local talent.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What kind of $$$ is Miller making at X?

There isn't a lot about the deal that is public knowledge, but he's very well compensated with a significant buyout clause...

X has done an excellent job with the local talent. They also seem to always find 4 year players who play well in their system, not too mention picked up a nice transfer. I think it will be challenging for them to continue at this kinda level. Cronin will challenge them more for the local talent, he seems to have a foot in the door at Withrow. Huggs for some reason couldn't get the local talent.

X is much more of a national threat in recruiting now. The staff was built around that, and there should be a stream of kids from NYC in their future if Book Richardson sticks around...

There isn't a lot about the deal that is public knowledge, but he's very well compensated with a significant buyout clause...

 

I was thinking that I heard his base salary was around a million at one time last year...

I was thinking that I heard his base salary was around a million at one time last year...

That's a ballpark figure...

He's actually paid a lot at X. Will be very interesting to see if Arizona targets him...

 

You talkin about Sean Miller or this other guy? :D

You talkin about Sean Miller or this other guy? :D

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That RPI is going to tumble as the continue to play conference games.

I would say Miller stays at Xavier for a while. As GT pointed out, he's getting paid. Pitt would be the only team I could see/understand him going to, but Dixon should be there for a while. He has a good thing going on at Xavier. He is going to win A LOT of games, make the tournament almost every year and they are starting to get a much bigger name on the National recruiting stage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.