Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Poll Released

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 Big East teams again...

How bad is the SEC?

-No top 25 teams

-Only 3 even receiving votes

 

I'm not totally surprised to not see UK in there, but I am surprised at just how few votes they got.

  • Author
U.K. not even getting many votes.

 

That really doesn't surprise me. I think they are playing like a top 25 team, but don't have the resume yet. They still have a low RPI, against a very low SOS.

 

There was way too many teams to jump in a week.

If UK fans are hanging a top 25 vote on their victory over a , as one writer called them, "paper lion" Tennessee team......

 

I'm not sure how many votes they'll get even if they cruise through the SEC.

Well at least they got Wake right at #1 I was thinking they might sneak Duke in there.

Just looking at the top 25 I believe UK is as deserving of being ranked as Purdue, Baylor, Illinois, and Memphis. Texas and UCLA are top 25 teams, but still overrated at their current spots (like I have been saying since the preseason).

Just keep winning and the ranking will work themselves out.

Just looking at the top 25 I believe UK is as deserving of being ranked as Purdue, Baylor, Illinois, and Memphis. Texas and UCLA are top 25 teams, but still overrated at their current spots (like I have been saying since the preseason).

 

Notre Dame has lost 2 straight by double figures and only drops 6 spots?:idunno:

Wow..UK with like 12 votes wow.

 

Shows what people think of the SEC.

 

Should those people think otherwise?

Notre Dame has lost 2 straight by double figures and only drops 6 spots?:idunno:

 

Both were on the road, to ranked teams... One went into OT, and the other the team was ranked higher than ND...

Both were on the road, to ranked teams... One went into OT, and the other the team was ranked higher than ND...

 

Yes, and they lost to a bad St. John's team the week before and only dropped 3 spots.

Notre Dame has lost 2 straight by double figures and only drops 6 spots?:idunno:

 

Notre Dame IMO will get beat up pretty good in the Big East. Tough luck for them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.