New Poll Released

LCPATS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems a lot of predictions and thoughts were crushed today...

I have a feeling at the end of the season A LOT of folks predictions and thoughts will be crushed. UK won't make it past the second round again, and Louisville gets the boot around the Elite Eight or so. At this point, the NC awaits it's final destination somewhere in North Carolina IMO.

I have a feeling at the end of the season A LOT of folks predictions and thoughts will be crushed. UK won't make it past the second round again, and Louisville gets the boot around the Elite Eight or so. At this point, the NC awaits it's final destination somewhere in North Carolina IMO.

Don't steal my thunder...:irked:;)

How many ranked teams has UK beaten? If the tournament started today, what would there resumè look like?

They just blew #24 UT off their own court. They have won 9 of their last 10 and started 3-0 in their conference - all 3 by double-figure margins.

Who has Memphis beaten that puts them in the rankings? What would their resume look like?

I have a feeling that UK will go farther than U of L in the tourney. That's just my opinion, of course.:popcorn:

They just blew #24 UT off their own court. They have won 9 of their last 10 and started 3-0 in their conference - all 3 by double-figure margins.

Who has Memphis beaten that puts them in the rankings? What would their resume look like?

Lets not forget that they took #9 Louisville to the wire and it took a 3 with no time left for the UL victory. ;)

Lets not forget that they took #9 Louisville to the wire and it took a 3 with no time left for the UL victory. ;)

There's no way to convince me that UK isn't one of the best 25 teams in the nation right now. I know I bleed blue and I might be on the KoolAid, but that's why they'll play the games. Luckily, we'll get to see as the season progresses.

How many of those 9 wins are quality wins? Plus you have to look at where they were last week, no votes. It's hard to make that big of a leap, especially when you are playing in the SEC this year.

I think UK is one of the top 25 teams right now, however they haven't been all year. They are being punished for the VMI loss and the weak schedule they have played. They'll be ranked soon enough.

Good point about Memphis, however their RPI is 13 and their SOS is 13. Compare that to 57 and 119 for UK.

How many of those 9 wins are quality wins? Plus you have to look at where they were last week, no votes. It's hard to make that big of a leap, especially when you are playing in the SEC this year.

I think UK is one of the top 25 teams right now, however they haven't been all year. They are being punished for the VMI loss and the weak schedule they have played. They'll be ranked soon enough.

I agree that they'll be ranked pretty soon.