Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillespie

Will UK make the tournament this year 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Will UK make the tournament this year

    • Yes
      88%
      80
    • No
      11%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If Billy were to not make the tournament, is his job in jeopardy?

 

If so, who would be suitable replacements?

If BillyG is no longer at UK (which I think he will be) I would like Jodie Meeks to be player/coach for his senior season !

Billy Clyde was on PTI yesterday. It was pretty entertaining and he really showed his sense of humor.

If Billy were to not make the tournament, is his job in jeopardy?

 

If so, who would be suitable replacements?

 

I would say so, but they will make the tourney with a good seed so he's not in any jeopardy.

Making the tournament isn't even a question in my mind right now. I'm thinking along the lines of "will BCG lead them to the SEC title this season?"

Making the tournament isn't even a question in my mind right now. I'm thinking along the lines of "will BCG lead them to the SEC title this season?"

 

I agree that is what I am wondering and hoping for right now.

  • Author

Hopefully the hiccups are behind us, but knowing the issues that have arose in the past 2 season, I'm concerned about the remaining SEC schedule. It could just be my pessimistic side.

GillIspie

No doubt they will make it. They are one of the 2 or 3 best teams in the SEC. They should be ranked after their latest win.

Last year at this time this was a legit question about making the tournament. At 13-4 and probably the best team in the SEC I'm not too worried about this year.

There is no way his job is in jeopardy. His recruiting is out of this world!

If Billy were to not make the tournament, is his job in jeopardy?

 

If so, who would be suitable replacements?

 

They will make the tourney, and depending on how well Meeks and Patterson play, they could even make a small run. Especially if we can depend on our guys coming off the bench by late February.

Billy Clyde was on PTI yesterday. It was pretty entertaining and he really showed his sense of humor.

 

Everyone was blasting him after his First Take appearance. I tried to defend him as everyone struggles on that show because Dana J. is the worst interviewer in history.

 

UK not making the tourny is not even in conversation any longer IMO.

Insane thread but if UK made the tourney last year, can't see how they couldn't make it this year based on the performances thus far.

Everyone was blasting him after his First Take appearance. I tried to defend him as everyone struggles on that show because Dana J. is the worst interviewer in history.

 

UK not making the tourny is not even in conversation any longer IMO.

 

 

I don't think he is the best public speaker, but as long as he wins basketball games, the rest doesn't matter.

 

He still is MUCH better than Guy Morris was at being interviewed.

 

And I agree, UK is getting better and those early season losses really don't matter anymore. They have a legit shot to win the SEC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.