Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Glad I got to see this performance.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 229
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that not a foul when a defender is laying behind a player with his arms wrapped around him?

UK is starting to look dangerous as the year progresses.

I'm pretty sure I'm watching a top 25 team. JMO of course.

 

:thumb:

UK is starting to look dangerous as the year progresses.

Well yeah if Meeks goes unconscious like that.

UK is starting to look dangerous as the year progresses.

 

Easily the most improved in the nation since the start of the year, if not last season.

Unreal!!! I love it for this young man! He is a hard worker.

Well yeah if Meeks goes unconscious like that.

 

Not really. He just happened to get his and Patterson's numbers tonight. Normally, they combine to do the same thing.

Great performance, but he sounds like Ricky Bobby in his interview, I'm waiting for him to ask "what do I do with my hands?"

Jodie is all Class

Well yeah if Meeks goes unconscious like that.

 

I'm talking about the team as a whole. Meeks just put his special accent on the team performance tonight.

Looks like UK has a little more than 0 killer instinct.

 

:sssh:

I'm all hyped up!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.