January 14, 200917 yr Author 8-8 at the under 16 timeout. UK is packing their defense in tight forcing Tennessee to shoot 3's, however UT keeps getting 2nd chance points.
January 14, 200917 yr I've never seen anyone lower the shoulder as obviously and blatantly as Ramon Harris everytime he drives.
January 14, 200917 yr He really has picked up his play over the last couple of games. He's our most improved player from the start of the season. Of course, he had nowhere to go but up :lol:
January 14, 200917 yr Hopson vs. Miller, you can see Hopson is bitter that Miller won Mr. Basketball and wants to score and shut him down.
January 14, 200917 yr I wonder if the UK coach will get hammered like the UK coach did when they loss Lofton.
January 14, 200917 yr Well, its about time to start advertising Meeks as the next Wildcat All-American.
January 14, 200917 yr Meeks with 14 already. I don't think he's hit the rim yet either. 4/5 from deep.
January 14, 200917 yr Well, its about time to start advertising Meeks as the next Wildcat All-American. I agree.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.