Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Galloway must have had one heck of a practice...;)

:lol::lol:

  • Replies 229
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhythm and bruise :lol:

Where is Liggins???????

Where is Liggins???????

 

Right were he belongs :thumb:

I'm getting worried about Meeks leaving for the NBA!

I'm getting worried about Meeks leaving for the NBA!

 

I wouldn't worry. I'd just accept it.

Miller took one too many dribbles.

I wouldn't worry. I'd just accept it.

 

:lol: I'm just kidding, but man is he a good player this season.

 

Here's the most impressive thing - he isn't surprising UT. He's the #5 scorer in the nation and #1 in the SEC. UT has prepared every day in practice for him and he STILL has his average in the first half.

I look for this team to be ranked in the next week or so.

I look for this team to be ranked in the next week or so.

 

If they go 2-0 this week they'll be ranked, IMO.

Anyone still think Meeks shoots too much? :lol:

Meeks has great footwork.

How in the world are they only up by 7? That worries me some.

UT very fortunate to not be down 10+ at the half.

Only up by 4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.