January 14, 200917 yr How about Porter playing much better. Everyone wanted to hang him early on. LOL
January 14, 200917 yr Momentum is starting to shift ever so slightly. We need to go to Patterson here.
January 14, 200917 yr Kentucky can not have a lapse like they seem to have. They are going to try and take Meeks away. they have to find someone else.
January 14, 200917 yr We need Markie Krebs to come off the bench. If that goal is as big as the ocean I know he could definitely throw it in. LOL
January 14, 200917 yr I know it's the pessimist in me, but I still feel UT is going to come back. They just seem like they're one step away.
January 14, 200917 yr Stevenson has to finish that with authority. Come on Perry. The look on BCG's face says it all :lol:
January 14, 200917 yr I know it's the pessimist in me, but I still feel UT is going to come back. They just seem like they're one step away. They are about 2-3 big shots away from making it a nailbiter. I hope we get a better gameplan together during this break.
January 14, 200917 yr Stevenson has to finish that with authority. Come on Perry. The look on BCG's face says it all :lol: If you are that tall and you are standing under the basket just FLUSH it. Silence the crowd even more. He got scared.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.