Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

You can hear a pen drop in the arena...

  • Replies 229
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is stunned. I'm no exception.

That bucket must look like a swimming pool to him.

He has to be at least mentioned as player of the year after doing this on national tv.

That bucket must look like a swimming pool to him.

 

More like ocean!

If he would have hit that one.

That foul on Harris is a big one. That one hurts.

Darius Miller sighting...call the police!!

Here is my question: If we were shooting cold, would we lose this game, or is our defense good enough to still win?

I wonder who the Player of the Game will be?

Here is my question: If we go cold, do we lose this game, or is our defense good enough to still win?

 

The defense is good. But Tennessee is not.

I wonder who the Player of the Game will be?

 

BCG

I don't like Miller inbounding.

I don't like Miller inbounding.

 

I was thinking the same thing.

Liggins is there... sitting on the bench in isolation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.