Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

I know it's the pessimist in me, but I still feel UT is going to come back. They just seem like they're one step away.

 

Especially if they let the game go helter skelter. Must take care of the ball!!!

  • Replies 229
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If UT made anything this would be a close game.

They need to run the high pick and roll for Meeks with Patterson.

Is Liggins in doghouse? can anyone confirm?

 

Sitting a good 20 feet away from BCG and not showing emotion...

That was a big putback.

Meeks seems to have cooled off.

 

I think he's played every minute. I hope he nails one soon and silences the crowd again.

And thank God for UT free throw shooting. They're killing themselves.

BCG looks lost at times.

You love those late shots that go, but that's so nerve wracking.

 

HUGE DUNK!

BCG looks lost at times.

 

I think that particular look is called disgust, not lost :thumb:

I think that particular look is called disgust, not lost :thumb:

 

Is that what it is?

Tennessee:

 

-The Good - They're getting to the free throw line

-The Bad - They're getting to the free throw line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.