January 14, 200917 yr To get him an extra few seconds before the last media TO... Once I saw that I wanted to take it back. Sorry I got a little into it.
January 14, 200917 yr Meeks has the second highest scoring total in UK history for a single game currently, passing Hagan & another Issel performance. It is the fifth 50+ point game in UK history.
January 14, 200917 yr How can they not call that a foul. Ramone was tripped. Tripped? Looked to me that he was run into.
January 14, 200917 yr 52pts 15 for 21 from 2pt land. 10 -14 from 3 land 12 - 12 from line. AWESOME I would have to say that he will get plenty of attention from the ladies when the Cats get back in town. LOL
January 14, 200917 yr I wonder if they know how close Jodie is. You'd figure they'd have to be trying to get him that record now.
January 14, 200917 yr Why wouldn't Pearl double team Meeks at all tonight??? Honestly, not sure it would have mattered much tonight. Many of the shots Jodie has taken have been closely contested. He is just feeling it tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.