January 14, 200917 yr Good decision to give Meeks a rest right here. Get him back in after the under 8:00 TO and he'll be good to close the game.
January 14, 200917 yr I can't wait to hear all the complaints when UK wins tonight! examples Patterson needs to step it up Liggins needs to play UK can't rebound We need a third scorer
January 14, 200917 yr I can't wait to hear all the complaints when UK wins tonight! examples Patterson needs to step it up Liggins needs to play UK can't rebound We need a third scorer When? It ain't over. 8:26 is a lifetime and that press means they're never out.
January 14, 200917 yr I can't wait to hear all the complaints when UK wins tonight! examples Patterson needs to step it up Liggins needs to play UK can't rebound We need a third scorer What about Harrellson?
January 14, 200917 yr If UK keeps putting UT on the line and not milking the shot clock they will lose.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.