Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Galloway is looking good.

  • Replies 229
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky is getting ready to run away with this game.

 

That 3 keeps them hanging around for the time being, but I really think the Cats are just a better team than UT.

Kentucky is getting ready to run away with this game.

 

Don't you dare say that Iceking.

 

They get up around 60 and I'll feel comfortable :lol:

Miller is the wrong man to be inbounding against this level of pressure.

My goodness is Meeks hot. I am sorry MBWC41 It was just looking that way. Miller gets lost alot on defense.

That 3 keeps them hanging around for the time being, but I really think the Cats are just a better team than UT.

 

I agree. I wonder if the honeymoon with Brucy boy will be over. They should be much better than this.

The announcer just called Patterson's dunk a "condor" :lol:

Galloway must have one heck of a practice...;)

 

You missed it tonight AA - you know who was on fire :fire:

It seems like Gillispie doesn't start coaching until the SEC starts.

It seems like Gillispie doesn't start coaching until the SEC starts.

 

I'm sure its not like that, but I agree with you. It always seems that way :lol:

Up 9. Should be up 19.

 

I'll take it though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.