Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th all A regionals will be loaded !!!!

Featured Replies

:thumb::thumb:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the state rankings shouldn't Elliott Co. not only win the 16th "All A" but the State "A ll A" tournament.

What time will the gym open in Frenchburg and how big is the gym?

The winner will probably come out of this region, but I think at least 3 of these teams are better than most the teams that will make it to EKU.

I am refering to Richmond more than the Region sorry. Elliott wins the region by an average score of 15+, alot of teams are having good years in the 16th Region but Elliott is on another level when it comes to playing their class A foes.

 

Elliott has actually won in the region by an average of 39.5 points per game. :thumb:

Elliott has actually won in the region by an average of 39.5 points per game. :thumb:

 

 

Wow that's alot. It is sweet that a small school is the cream of the crop.:dancingpa

Wow that's alot. It is sweet that a small school is the cream of the crop.:dancingpa

 

As predicted, noone has came within single digits of Elliott yet (West was the closest at a 12-point margin). I don't expect that trend to change in the All A regional.

As predicted, noone has came within single digits of Elliott yet (West was the closest at a 12-point margin). I don't expect that trend to change in the All A regional.

 

I don't see it either. Elliot wants to take this and then the real state championship bad. I don't see them letting anyone stop them in this All "A". They will when every game they play in the tourney by at least 10. All the way to the championship game too.

I can't wait to see Elliot play. I live close to Richmond, so I hope I can go see them play.

I can't wait to see Elliot play. I live close to Richmond, so I hope I can go see them play.

 

 

My guess is you will probably see them play a couple games at EKU then.

What time will the gym open in Frenchburg and how big is the gym?

 

Im not sure when the gym will open but, gym capacity is listed as 1,000, I believe. I'm sure it wont actually seat over 800, however. Arriving early would be a great idea.

Anyone got a link to the state Class A schedule?

I hope for the teams sake, they don't take their competition as lightly as their fans seam to be taking them. This may have been their downfall last year.

 

 

I don't think that's what happened last year...

 

At Rupp---Elliott was the underdog--everybody knew that.

 

In the All A region Rose Hill was a force. Some considered them the favorite for the Regional title. Fans may have taken the competition lightly, but I don't believe the players did.

If you go to the third page of the bluegrass preps forum there was a forum about the All A classic, they have a schedule there.

 

 

 

Anyone got a link to the state Class A schedule?

Post it here if you can please.:flame:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.