16th all A regionals will be loaded !!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am refering to Richmond more than the Region sorry. Elliott wins the region by an average score of 15+, alot of teams are having good years in the 16th Region but Elliott is on another level when it comes to playing their class A foes.

Elliott has actually won in the region by an average of 39.5 points per game. :thumb:

Wow that's alot. It is sweet that a small school is the cream of the crop.:dancingpa

As predicted, noone has came within single digits of Elliott yet (West was the closest at a 12-point margin). I don't expect that trend to change in the All A regional.

As predicted, noone has came within single digits of Elliott yet (West was the closest at a 12-point margin). I don't expect that trend to change in the All A regional.

I don't see it either. Elliot wants to take this and then the real state championship bad. I don't see them letting anyone stop them in this All "A". They will when every game they play in the tourney by at least 10. All the way to the championship game too.

What time will the gym open in Frenchburg and how big is the gym?

Im not sure when the gym will open but, gym capacity is listed as 1,000, I believe. I'm sure it wont actually seat over 800, however. Arriving early would be a great idea.

I hope for the teams sake, they don't take their competition as lightly as their fans seam to be taking them. This may have been their downfall last year.

I don't think that's what happened last year...

At Rupp---Elliott was the underdog--everybody knew that.

In the All A region Rose Hill was a force. Some considered them the favorite for the Regional title. Fans may have taken the competition lightly, but I don't believe the players did.