Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th all A regionals will be loaded !!!!

Featured Replies

The 16th region all A regionals has some OUTSTANDING games on tap, with some interesting matchups for 1st round winners. Some of the 16th's best teams will be competing.:scared::scared::scared:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all teams but I just don't see anyone beating Elliott County in the 16th region All A.

Good luck to all teams but I just don't see anyone beating Elliott County in the 16th region All A.

 

Agree

 

Anyone winning it beside Elliot Co would be a Major upset.

There will be some good games in it with the other teams

Agree

 

Anyone winning it beside Elliot Co would be a Major upset.

There will be some good games in it with the other teams

 

I am trying to think of all the teams, but I'm not sure there are any Class A teams that can stay within 30 points of Elliott. Possibly Fairview or Menifee (at home). I'm looking forward to it, either way. :thumb:

Nothing againest any other team, but besides Elliott I would not say it was loaded. If Elliott was out of the picture, then Id say it would be interesting because everyone else in the Class A could win. However I believe this is a one horse show. But who knows, somone could have Elliotts number that night but I just dont it happening this year.

Nothing againest any other team, but besides Elliott I would not say it was loaded. If Elliott was out of the picture, then Id say it would be interesting because everyone else in the Class A could win. However I believe this is a one horse show. But who knows, somone could have Elliotts number that night but I just dont it happening this year.

 

I would say that an Elliott County loss would be a major major upset.

I would say that an Elliott County loss would be a major major upset.

 

:walk:Elliot walks to Richmond. :walk:

I am trying to think of all the teams, but I'm not sure there are any Class A teams that can stay within 30 points of Elliott. Possibly Fairview or Menifee (at home). I'm looking forward to it, either way. :thumb:

 

Bath might be a tougher matchup for Elliott than those 2, because of Metz. But I agree Elliott rolls.

  • Author
Nothing againest any other team, but besides Elliott I would not say it was loaded. If Elliott was out of the picture, then Id say it would be interesting because everyone else in the Class A could win. However I believe this is a one horse show. But who knows, somone could have Elliotts number that night but I just dont it happening this year.

 

I understand what your saying "16th" Elliott is clearly the favored and will be all year. What I am saying is the All "A" teams in Region 16 are having outstanding years. Examples would be Fairview, Rose Hill, Bath Co., Menifee etc. etc. etc. . Really if you looking at the entire Region with all schools the All "A" teams appear to be the strongest part of the Region. When you include Elliott into the mix it's hard to argue.

:walk:Elliot walks to Richmond. :walk:

 

I'm going to have to agree with you.

Let's not walk , let's hustle and play hard! ! !:lol:

:walk:Elliot walks to Richmond. :walk:

 

I hope for the teams sake, they don't take their competition as lightly as their fans seam to be taking them. This may have been their downfall last year.

We can't count out Shelby Valley(I believe they are class A). That would be a matchup I would love too see. They will make it to Richmond with ease but will have to be on top of their game to take it all. Can't wait until Saturday when it all starts. Go Lions!!! ;)

We can't count out Shelby Valley(I believe they are class A). That would be a matchup I would love too see. They will make it to Richmond with ease but will have to be on top of their game to take it all. Can't wait until Saturday when it all starts. Go Lions!!! ;)

Is Shelby Valley in the 16th?:confused:

I am refering to Richmond more than the Region sorry. Elliott wins the region by an average score of 15+, alot of teams are having good years in the 16th Region but Elliott is on another level when it comes to playing their class A foes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.