January 12, 200917 yr By Henry do you mean the Bengals Henry? Chris Henry? I'd rather have Washington any day of the week. Henry is 10x the receiver Washington is. When healthy and out of trouble he's better than most teams #2.
January 12, 200917 yr Id def have to go with Gonzalez, he was always huge on third down plays and always had good recieving games!
January 12, 200917 yr Author Henry is 10x the receiver Washington is. When healthy and out of trouble he's better than most teams #2. Yeah, but you never have to worry about Nate not being available from one week to the next. Chris Henry had a whoppin' 19 catches all year. Still want him?
January 12, 200917 yr Breaston 77 catches for 1009 yds. N. Washington 40 catches for 631 yds. Case closed:cool:
January 13, 200917 yr Breaston 77 catches for 1009 yds. N. Washington 40 catches for 631 yds. Case closed:cool: Breaston has very nice numbers, but Washington would be close to those if he played in Arizona's pass happy offense. I think Washington is top 5 and I think we will lose him in the offseason.
January 13, 200917 yr Got to go with Breaston. I had Warner in my fantasy league so I paid close attention to him this year. Very nice receiver.
January 13, 200917 yr I'd say Breatston, Gonzo, Gaffney, D. Henderson, P. Creighton, J. Avant, I. Hillard, J. Jones.
January 13, 200917 yr Henry? Come on, people. Let us not be homers here. I understand the point you are trying to make in that he is super talented (a lot more talented than Chad Johnson), but so was Lawrence Phillips at the RB position. At some point the off field antics which keeps us wondering if he will even be in uniform from week to week has to be a consideration.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.