Philadelphia 23 New York Giants 11

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm cheering for the Eagles. I'm not an Eagles fan, but I like McNabb. IMO he has taken so much flak from so many different directions and he stands up and takes it. Even when it is not deserved. I think he's a class act and would like to see him in the Super Bowl.

I think he's anything but a class act.

Did you see his little performance on the Giants sideline today? He is a jerk IMO.

I'm cheering for the Eagles. I'm not an Eagles fan, but I like McNabb. IMO he has taken so much flak from so many different directions and he stands up and takes it. Even when it is not deserved. I think he's a class act and would like to see him in the Super Bowl.

HB20 is entitled to his opinion, but I disagree with you (Big Suprise there lol).

McNabb has a lot of my respect for what coldweatherfan has already mentioned. He was booed on draft day, and I can think of at least two times when everyone counted him down and out and ready to move on to a new QB and he was able to persevere and prove everyone wrong. Not to mention he has done all this with very average WR's, except for the year with TO and that was a whole seperate mess he had to deal with as well.

Philly is not an easy town to play in and I think he has done very well for himself and should be proud of everything he has accomplished.

As a huge Eagles fan, I was pumped yesterday. Although this was not a huge suprise given how the Giants have performed down the stretch. Someone needs to coach Eli on how to do a QB sneak... that was about the worst effort I had ever seen. A lot of the credit should go to the Eagles DL, but still.

Once again, the #2 ball hawk in the league, Asante Samuel, (behind Ed Reed) comes up with a turnover. We talk about off season acquisitions all the time, but this one was a huge get last offseason.

Although the TD was not tacked on until the start of the 4th quarter, the third quarter is where Philly took control of the game and the clock.

NY GIANTS....POSERS. Crazy the irony of the Giants this year compared to the Cowboys last year.

Dallas finished this year with the better team while the Giants haven't been very good this past month +. What did they lose 4 of their last 5 including the game at Dallas?

Eli once again showed that he isn't as good as they paint him to be.

And as for the game against Arizona...I feel less confident about it than I do the Giants game. It certainly appears that Arizona is firing on all cylindars right now on both sides of the ball.

For whatever reason, I'm starting to get the feeling that Arizona is going to go all the way. It just seems a fitting end to the great, underappreciated career of Kurt Warner.