Philadelphia 23 New York Giants 11

Well, he had it comming more than anyone I can think of. :lol:

In all seriousness, It was a great run by the Giants, it's good to see a fan a passionate as HB is about his team.

I was kind of numb today. I usually get furious when the Giants play this bad...but today I just kind of sat there. I kind of knew two super bowls in a row was too good to be true. Maybe next year.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't really work...he has proven that he can win big games.

And while some of the blame for this game is on him...most of it falls on the offensive coordinator IMO. Terrible day for Kevin Killdrive.

It is a better effort though.

Kevin Killdrive didn't throw those terrible passes as the 4th qtr was winding down. ;)

I was kind of numb today. I usually get furious when the Giants play this bad...but today I just kind of sat there. I kind of knew two super bowls in a row was too good to be true. Maybe next year.
Well, at least you know they gave it a good run. More than I can say for my Cowboys this year. :creepy:

This loss hurts.

I really thought the Giants were the best team in the league even without Plax. I know that the Plax thing will come up, but I honestly don't think that was as big today as was the Giants play calling and the Eagles second half offensive adjustments that allowed them to move the ball.

Eli took a step backward today. He will have to look in the mirror in the off-season and step his performance up next year to lead his team to and perform better in the playoffs.

All this being said, congrats to the Eagles and good luck next week.

Well, at least you know they gave it a good run. More than I can say for my Cowboys this year. :creepy:

Adding insult to injury is the fact that teams can now hire Steve Spagnuolo without having to wait until after the super bowl. He's all but gone IMO. I hope Reese works his magic and finds a great DC to replace him. I'd also like to see Kevin Gilbride take a job elsewhere, but my luck isn't that good.

This loss hurts.

I really thought the Giants were the best team in the league even without Plax. I know that the Plax thing will come up, but I honestly don't think that was as big today as was the Giants play calling and the Eagles second half offensive adjustments that allowed them to move the ball.

Eli took a step backward today. He will have to look in the mirror in the off-season and step his performance up next year to lead his team to and perform better in the playoffs.

All this being said, congrats to the Eagles and good luck next week.

Getting Osi back next year will help the Giants non-existent pass rush of late.

I'm not so sure Burress will be back next year though. If he manages to escape prison time, maybe...if he doesn't, the Giants need to find a WR in the draft or free agency to take his place.

Getting Osi back next year will help the Giants non-existent pass rush of late.

I'm not so sure Burress will be back next year though. If he manages to escape prison time, maybe...if he doesn't, the Giants need to find a WR in the draft or free agency to take his place.

Osi will help, for sure.

Plax has played his last game for the G-Men, IMO.

The Giants priority in the draft should be wide receiver, IMO. I hope they get a guy that is flexible enough to return kicks as well. A good punt returner and kick returner has been a need all season, IMO. I'm thinking that Jeremy Macklin or Percy Harvin (if either is available when the Giants pick) would be nice.