Philadelphia 23 New York Giants 11

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dominik Hixon can return kicks well, but they took him off of kickoff and punt returns when he had to be a starter. I think they should have had him doing both kickoff and punt returns today, as he is much faster than Bradshaw.

Hixon did return punts and kicks today. I know he has the capability, but I would still like to bring in someone who is a dynamic guy like the ones I mentioned earlier.

In Jerry I trust! He is going to do what it takes to makes sure we are in this position again next year, only with a different result hopefully.

Let's not give him a pass here. Eli threw lots of awful passes in quarters 1-3.

And most of the time he shouldn't have been throwing the ball in the first place. The wind was a blowin, and the Giants should have been running. They led the league in rushing for a reason...

Hixon did return punts and kicks today. I know he has the capability, but I would still like to bring in someone who is a dynamic guy like the ones I mentioned earlier.

In Jerry I trust! He is going to do what it takes to makes sure we are in this position again next year, only with a different result hopefully.

Ahmad Bradshaw returned kickoffs today, not Hixon.

Soooo ... just so we're clear, the loss is on Eli?

No. He played bad, but once again, the play calling was what hurt the Giants the most. The only way I could lay most of the blame on Eli is if he changed the plays that were called from runs to passes. Gilbride killed a few drives IMO by not running the ball enough.

Arizona.

I think the Eagles "should" win this game but well have to wait and see. Their offense is going to have to be more consistent though. Wouldnt it be something for Mcnabb to lead them to the super bowl after they were calling for his head and wanted him gone? I bet they feel real stupid right now

Giants = Cowboys of last year

Eagles = Giants of last year

Nobody can be the "Giants of last year". The run that they made was one of the most improbable runs in the history of football. And there are not any 18-0 teams waiting at the end for Philly.

The Giants did choke just like the Cowboys did last year though, so I can see that comparison.

Nobody can be the "Giants of last year". The run that they made was one of the most improbable runs in the history of football. And there are not any 18-0 teams waiting at the end for Philly.

The Giants did choke just like the Cowboys did last year though, so I can see that comparison.

How about the Steelers three years ago? That run looked awfully similar ...

How about the Steelers three years ago? That run looked awfully similar ...

Did they beat an 18-0 team in the Super Bowl?

Don't get me wrong. What the Steelers did was impressive, I just think wins over 3 division winners and an undefeated team is a bit more impressive.