Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill vs. Paintsville Predictions (1/9)

Featured Replies

Rose Hill plays Paintsville at home Friday night. Thoughts and predictions???

Didn't Rose Hill beat Paintsville at Paintsville earlier in the year?

 

 

I'll take Rose Hill by 20

Rose Hill.

RH - they seem to be playing pretty well right now.

I'm smart enough to take Rose Hill in this one after a wrong prediction last game. I think Rose Hill wins by double figures.

Rose hill but less then 15.

I know one thing - I'm cheering 100% for Rose Hill in this one. I hope they win by 80.

I know one thing - I'm cheering 100% for Rose Hill in this one. I hope they win by 80.

 

What did Paintsville do to you?

What did Paintsville do to you?

 

Beat me in the district AND regional championship games. :madman:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.