Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 67 Texas 61

Featured Replies

Love seeing how well Courtney Fortson is playing. Would have been a great addition for UK and UC...

First off I have been saying all year that Texas is a overrated. I still feel that way.

 

Secondly Pelphrey is doing an excellent job. Arkansas could possibly be the best team in the SEC right now.

  • Author

I don't think Texas is overrated, they just ran into a hot Arkansas team who is very tough at home. And they've beat 2 top 7 teams in a week, looks like they are for real.

Love seeing how well Courtney Fortson is playing. Would have been a great addition for UK and UC...

 

He played very well at the UK Elite Camp. If I recall correctly he had some issues with grades and could not have made it into UK...maybe wrong...but I recall something like that.

 

Washington has been bigtime for Pel.

Who said big John wasn't ready for the big stage?

 

Some where down the road he will be the next UK coach, mark it down now.

He played very well at the UK Elite Camp. If I recall correctly he had some issues with grades and could not have made it into UK...maybe wrong...but I recall something like that.

 

Grades were an issue, but he got what he needed done at Patterson last year. Not a lot of faith in Komora kids right now, and Fortson ended up in a great spot...

Love seeing how well Courtney Fortson is playing. Would have been a great addition for UK and UC...

 

 

I take it he's some relation to Danny.

How Arkansas is not ranked is beyond me. I would expect them to jump to about #20 after this game.

Arkansas at home = cash.

 

Quick Question....Who beat Arky?

Arkansas at home = cash.

 

Quick Question....Who beat Arky?

 

 

Missouri State

Texas goes as Abrams goes. 3-16 1-8 and he didnt get to the free throw line. When this happens they are doomed. Very similar to the game when Mich. St beat them

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.