Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arkansas 67 Texas 61

Featured Replies

I take it he's some relation to Danny.

 

Don't think so...

Kentucky boy notches another one.

I had forgotten where Rotnei Clarke ended up.

I had forgotten where Rotnei Clarke ended up.

 

Kentucky tried to get Rotnei Clarke, Fortson and their forward Mark Sanchez.

Kentucky tried to get Rotnei Clarke, Fortson and their forward Mark Sanchez.

 

I recall that. I thought the God vibes were favorable for UK with Clarke. Guess God changed his mind.

I recall that. I thought the God vibes were favorable for UK with Clarke. Guess God changed his mind.

 

IIRC, BCG pushed for a commit, but Rotnei wasn't ready and BCG moved on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.