Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peyton Manning or Brett Favre?

Who's the better QB, Brett Favre or Peyton Manning 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's the better QB, Brett Favre or Peyton Manning

    • Peyton Manning
      83%
    • Brett Favre
      12%
    • I'm an idiot and just like to vote in every poll I see.
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hate his team, but Manning for sure.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Manning because of his knowledge for the game IMO after he completes his career he will more than likely be an outstanding head coach in the NFL. Now my opinion on Favre is that he has accomplished a lot throughout his career and is a great quarterback and leader but I don't see him as being a thinker - meaning he has a toughness about him but not the mental talent that Manning has shown.

Peyton by a slim margin.

If you are taking the two of them at the same point in their careers I would actually take Favre because he was not only a gunslinger but he also was a threat to run. That said if I am talking about right now then there is no doubt in my mind that I take the hated Manning.

If you are taking the two of them at the same point in their careers I would actually take Favre because he was not only a gunslinger but he also was a threat to run. That said if I am talking about right now then there is no doubt in my mind that I take the hated Manning.

 

I'm not talking about your opinion, but what makes people in general hate Manning? What qualities does he possess that makes you or anyone else hate him?

I'm not talking about your opinion, but what makes people in general hate Manning? What qualities does he possess that makes you or anyone else hate him?

 

 

Actually I think the only two people on this site that have an intense dislike for him are Jim Schue and I.

 

I can't stand media darlings for the most part. Anytime anyone gets the kind of absurd publicity Manning has it drives me up the wall. Yes I know he may be the best ever, yes I know he is kind hearted, yes I know he takes care of the children of syphilitic lepers, yes I know that he and Tim Tebow could solve all the world's problems if they had half a chance....blah blah blah...

 

Were it not for the fact that the Patriots and Tom Brady played spoiler to Manning so many times in the past I would probably dislike them too.

They are so close. It went down to one thing for me. Peyton does not throw as many interceptions as Favre did or does.

Manning.

Manning all day, Farve was great but has really soured me with all the INT's of late.

Manning

Manning all day, Farve was great but has really soured me with all the INT's of late.

 

True that Favre's pick total has gone up with his age (we will see how Manning's pick total is when he is 39), but when both were in their prime I'll take Favre. Peyton has slightly better stats (and the advantage of playing indoors all those years helps that). If you do not agree, try throwing the ball in Green Bay in December...

 

Really splitting hairs as both are two of the greatest of all time.

For their careers? Favre.

Right now? Manning.

 

By the time both careers are over? Probably Manning.

 

This is what I think... :thumb:

True that Favre's pick total has gone up with his age (we will see how Manning's pick total is when he is 39), but when both were in their prime I'll take Favre. Peyton has slightly better stats (and the advantage of playing indoors all those years helps that). If you do not agree, try throwing the ball in Green Bay in December...

 

Really splitting hairs as both are two of the greatest of all time.

 

Hopefully Manning won't play himself into mediocrity, like Favre has.

Hopefully Manning won't play himself into mediocrity, like Favre has.

 

Maybe Favre has hung around too long. Something to be said about knowing when to leave. Although with as bad as the QB's are in the NFL, he could probably play for another 4 or 5 years...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.