I am officially an EKU Alum

halfback20

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention (I hate to say it because it sounds like I'm bragging) but I graduated Cum Laude. If I had tried a little harder my first couple of years, I probably could have gotten Magna Cum Laude. I ended up with a 3.57 GPA. I'm proud of it, but like I said, I wish I would have tried harder my first couple of years in college.

nwo, I majored in Criminal Justice.

I am currently looking for a job and I am considering going to grad school after taking at least a semester off. I'm just not looking forward to taking the GRE :lol:.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention (I hate to say it because it sounds like I'm bragging) but I graduated Cum Laude. If I had tried a little harder my first couple of years, I probably could have gotten Magna Cum Laude. I ended up with a 3.57 GPA. I'm proud of it, but like I said, I wish I would have tried harder my first couple of years in college.

nwo, I majored in Criminal Justice.

I am currently looking for a job and I am considering going to grad school after taking at least a semester off. I'm just not looking forward to taking the GRE :lol:.

I didn't think that the GRE was all that bad.

I graduated Saturday. :ylsuper:

I took 18 hours this semester, but I had my best semester yet. I got a 4.0 for this semester and received my first "President's Award". I'm happy it's over, but I'm not looking forward to the job search. :jump:

Congrats man! We need to celibrate, you deserve a few beers!