Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teixeira to the Yankees

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 years; $170 million

 

:lol:

 

Wow is the only word I can use to describe the off season moves the Yanks have made.

I just saw this. Dang, talk about getting paid..

Wow, this is sad for the game of baseball.

Wow, this is sad for the game of baseball.

 

Why? Because the Yankees are willing to spend money to put a winning product on the field? :rolleyes:

Why? Because the Yankees are willing to spend money to put a winning product on the field? :rolleyes:

 

Exactly. I can't wait to see them finish 3rd in the division again :thumb:

What the heck is their payroll gonna be? I can't argue with the signing it's a great one but dang, it's gonna be 200 mil.

What the heck is their payroll gonna be? I can't argue with the signing it's a great one but dang, it's gonna be 200 mil.

 

Thats just between Burnett, Sabathia, A-Rod, Jeter, and Tex :rolleyes:

This offseason has made me an even prouder NY Yankees fan. If you have the money, why not go after the best players available? People can't tell me that if you're offered an 8-year $170 million dollar to play a game that you wouldn't? I commend the Yankees for seeing what they like and going after it.

Hope we sign Manny. Jason/Bobby were let go so we had some money to play with. :dancingpa

Hope we sign Manny. Jason/Bobby were let go so we had some money to play with. :dancingpa
Who do you play for?

Edited by 98NCCalum

I love what the Yankees have done. They are willing to go out and spend money to win. I wish the team across the river would do the same. I heard Stickymitts is a Yankee fan as well and can't wait to see what he has to say.:dancingpa

Steinbrenner's an idiot...:sssh:

 

Manny's next and the mission's complete...:dancingpa:dancingpa

I love what the Yankees have done. They are willing to go out and spend money to win. I wish the team across the river would do the same. I heard Stickymitts is a Yankee fan as well and can't wait to see what he has to say.:dancingpa

 

How can anyone love what the Yankees are doing? I dont understand it. They go out and spend all this money, making the playing field quite lopsided. I guess I'm a baseball fan that enjoys seeing some good competition. I should just ignore this thread for the time-being before I get frustrated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.