Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New years eve

Featured Replies

Any one have any plans? FF has to work the next day so no plans here as of yet. Like to see what everyone is doing though!!:dancingpa

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might just spend it here with the annual BGP New Year's Cyber Party. :thumb:

I've been trying to find a Cabin around Snow Shoe for 8 people for about a month now. Everything is booked up. Not looking like it's going to work out.

Might just spend it here with the annual BGP New Year's Cyber Party. :thumb:

 

Sounds like a plan. :dancingpa

We are thinking about having a big Hotel party instead of paying a $40 cover at every bar we go to.

Might just spend it here with the annual BGP New Year's Cyber Party. :thumb:

 

 

Those are my plans!:dancingpa

 

New Year's Day, my son, his girlfriend and my daughter will all be celebrating Christmas with me! I get to have a 4 day weekend!!!! I'm off New Year's Day, Friday, Saturday & Sunday! I'm so excited I could spit!

 

 

:dancingpa

Mrs GTs plane lands in Ft Lauderdale at 11:59 so I'll be at the airport... :irked:

Mrs GTs plane lands in Ft Lauderdale at 11:59 so I'll be at the airport... :irked:

 

Ouch...

Mrs GTs plane lands in Ft Lauderdale at 11:59 so I'll be at the airport... :irked:

 

 

At least you don't have to wait until next year to see her! :D

Waiting to figure something out still, I am sure some beverages will be involved somehow.

Mrs GTs plane lands in Ft Lauderdale at 11:59 so I'll be at the airport... :irked:

 

You have to drive to Ft Lauderdale to pick her up?? :p:lol::lol:

You have to drive to Ft Lauderdale to pick her up?? :p:lol::lol:

Sure do... ;)

Sure do... ;)

 

Crap that stinks! :lol::lol::lol:

Crap that stinks! :lol::lol::lol:

My dad and I are leaving on the 29th but she has to work all week. So after work on Wednesday she's getting on a plane and joining us for the Orange Bowl on the 1st... ;)

Any one have any plans? FF has to work the next day so no plans here as of yet. Like to see what everyone is doing though!!
You're welcome to join us here for the annual BGP Cyber-party! :dancingpa

 

This year could bring all sorts of surprises, chaos and general anarchy. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.